Disabled Accessibility Statement
- If you have difficulties with our online booking page, please give the reception of the relevant park a call and our staff is trained to take your booking via the phone.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There will be allocated car parking space for all our touring pitches and holiday homes. For camping, please advise our staff upon arrival to allow you enough space for your tent and car to go next to each other.
- No car parking can be reserved.
- If more than one car is arriving, this can be arranged through reception.
- Assistance is not offered from vehicle to accommodation.
- Depending on the park you select, you may find either tarmacked roads, or roads with small gravel stones.
- There are traffic speed bumps situated around the parks.
Main Entrance, Reception & Shop
- On arrival, vehicles can be parked in the car park at the front of reception.
- There are ramp accesses to the receptions and shops across all our parks.
- All our doors can be opened to allow enough entrance space for wheelchair access.
- There are coir-fibre mats at the entrances.
- The reception areas are very spacious, suitable for wheelchairs to manoeuvre around.
Touring and Camping
- We have a selection of touring pitches which are grass or hard standing on a level gravel covering.
- All our hard-standing pitches have an electric supply.
- There are low energy lamps at low heights situated across all the parks.
- Maps of the parks are handed out to everyone at check in, indicating pitching area, facilities and nearby attractions. This is also explained by reception.
Toilet & Shower facilities
- All our toilet blocks have wheelchair access.
- There are designated disabled toilet/shower areas, keys are available upon arrival at the reception.
- There are baby changing areas.
Laundry & Washup Area
- Most of our parks offer a launderette that has no steps and non-slip flooring.
- If there is a small step to the wash-up area, a ramp can be arranged at the reception.
Holiday Homes & Lodges
- All our holiday homes have parking for one car outside the door side of the
- Extra parking space can be arranged with the relevant park, directly.
- Each unit will differ, but there is approximately 5 metres between the door side and the adjacent unit.
- All decking to the holiday units have stairs. Special ramps can be arranged at reception.
- All our units are connected to mains electric & sewage.
- They all have a gas supply from bottles.
- All our units are double glazed & centrally heated and centrally controlled.
- We operate a strictly no smoking policy in Holiday Homes.
- For special disability access arrangement in the holiday lodges, please contact the relevant park, directly.
Sam’s Bar&Lounge on Thriftwood Country Park
- Entrance to the bar has a double handle glass door suitable for wheelchair access.
- The floor is equipped with carpet tiles across the entire Bar and non-slip vinyl tiles in the separate disabled toilet.
- There is plenty of space between the tables to access the bar/pool table/toilet with a wheelchair.
- All bar staff have first-aid certificates and are trained for emergencies and disabled support.
- Evacuation and emergency numbers are handed out on the park brochures to all our guests during check-in.
- Fire & Gas safety instructions and emergency procedures are available across the entire park on information boards, or hang-outs.
- All holiday makers should therefore have access to this information.
- Staff is on call 24/7 and can be reached either at the reception, or at other locations on the park indicated by our staff.
- There is 24/7 CCTV operating across all our parks.
- Entrance barriers and bollards are in operation 24/7.
- Emergency numbers can be found in the park brochures.